Update on ‘Indie Saturday’ – Calling On Indie / Self Published Authors (or Fans / Readers)
Hi all! You’ve probably noticed that we haven’t put up any Indie Saturdays for December, well, that’s because we’ve revised our plan for it. Instead of a guest post, we wanted to shift to having authors and readers participate in a ‘What’s in Your Bag’ Meme. We think that us nosy readers might be curious and it’s a cute way of getting to know authors or other readers better.
Basically, this is open to all indie authors and fans of indie authors. If you wish to participate, just send us an email (randomizeme at live dot com) with:
1) A short ‘About Me’ description
2) A book blurb about the book you want to promote (including Amazon, etc links) – you either wrote this book or you loved this book and want to recommend it
3) A picture of your bag and its contents (that you can attach to the email), plus a short description of any unique or ‘strange’ items you keep and why you have them in your bag (for example, I’m not sure how strange it is, but I always keep 3M Surgical Tapes in my bag since I get blisters a lot)
4) Message Subject Line should be: What’s in Your Bag Meme (so it doesn’t get lost in the mail)
Thanks! I hope we get some participants!
Most Recent Book Reviews
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…