FREE E-Book Downloads from Paulo Coelho
Just saw this Christmas message from Paulo Coelho’s twitter:
Excellent 2010! I will be back in January, but as promised, here my free books: http://bit.ly/8di87z
He is giving away some of his books until the first week of January (he actually wants to give away more, but he doesn’t own the rights to most of his books’ translations), and the books are basically in all the major e-book formats (ePub, Mobipocket/Kindle, PDF, Sony Reader, iLiad). Very nice gift to the fans, thank you Mr Coelho!
The FREE E-books are:
- The Way of the Bow
- Stories for Parents, Children and Grandchildren
- Warrior of the Light
Most Recent Book Reviews
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Shrinking Man by Richard Matheson for $1.99! @Rosetta_Books_ #Deal (US) #SciFi
- My Happy Days in Hollywood: A #Memoir by Garry Marshall for $1.99! @CrownPublishing #Deal (US)
- The Boy in the Suitcase by Agnete Friis, Lene Kaaberbol @kaaberboel, Katherine Kellgren @katykellgren (Narrator) for $2.95! @BlackstoneAudio #Audible
- I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream by Harlan Ellison @HarlanEllison9 for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Kindle #Short #Fiction Daily #Deal!
- The Dead Room by Robert Ellis @thrillerwatch for $0.99! #Kindle #Mystery, #Thriller & #Suspense Daily #Deal!
- Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins @jess_hawk for $1.99! #Kindle #Romance Daily #Deal! #Adultery
- One Man’s War by P. M. Kippert for $1.99! #Kindle #Literary #Fiction Daily #Deal! #Historical #WWII
- The Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja Series, Books 2-5 by Marcus Emerson @NinjaEmerson are $0.99 Each! #Kindle #Kids Daily #Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…