Three books by Aravind Adiga are £0.99 each! @AtlanticBooks #AmazonUK Kindle Daily Deal!
Hey, Amazon UK Kindlers, you get your own special Kindle Daily Deal too!
Each day we will unveil one book in the Kindle Daily Deal at a specially discounted price–for that day only. Deals go live at midnight and ends 23:59 the same day.
And the new deal is…
Author Special – Three books by Aravind Adiga (Atlantic Books) are now available at the specially discounted price of £0.99 each on the UK Kindle site.
Three books by Aravind Adiga are £0.99 each.
Between the Assassinations
The White Tiger
Last Man in Tower
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Price of Justice by Marti Green @MartiGreen2, Tanya Eby (Narrator) for $2.95! #Audible
- Girl on a Wire by Gwenda Bond @Gwenda for $1.99! #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- The Blackmail Club by David Bishop for $1.99! @BookPubNow #Kindle Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Daily Deal!
- The Spears of Laconia by Sam Sisavath for $1.99! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
- The Morning After by Lisa Jackson @readlisajackson for $1.99! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal! #Suspense
- A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter @KristiAnnHunter for $1.99! @bethany_house #Kindle Romance Daily Deal! #Religious
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard @VictoriaAveyard for $2.99! @harperteen #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev @Sonali_Dev is $2.99! #Kindle Literary Fiction Daily Deal!
- The Nomination by William G. Tapply for $1.99! @skyhorsepub #Kindle Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Daily Deal!
- The Mechanical (Alchemy Wars) by Ian Tregillis @ITregillis for $1.99! @orbitbooks #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…