3 ‘A Hangman’s Daughter Tale’ Books by Oliver Pötzsch are £0.99 each! #AmazonUK Kindle Daily Deal!
Hey, Amazon UK Kindlers, you get your own special Kindle Daily Deal too!
Each day we will unveil one book in the Kindle Daily Deal at a specially discounted price–for that day only. Deals go live at midnight and ends 23:59 the same day.
And the new deal is…
Author Special – Three ‘A Hangman’s Daughter Tale’ Books by Oliver Pötzsch (AmazonCrossing) are now available at the specially discounted price of £0.99 each on the UK Kindle site.
The Three international bestselling ‘A Hangman’s Daughter Tale’ Books by Oliver Pötzsch are £0.99 each.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Sixpence House by Paul Collins @TheLitDetective for $1.99! @BloomsburyPub (#Kindle #Nook)
- Bargain Alert! Volumetrics by Barbara Rolls PhD, Robert A. Barnett for $1.99! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Good Kings Bad Kings by Susan Nussbaum for $1.99! @AlgonquinBooks #Kindle
- FREE eBook: Cattra’s Legacy by Anna Mackenzie! @randomhouse (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- FREE eBook: The Sweet Second Life of Darrell Kincaid by Catherine Robertson! @randomhouse (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- FREE eBook: The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie! @OpenRoadMedia (US)
- Goldbox Deal of the Day! Up to 60% Off Select Logitech Products! @AmazonDeals
- 2 kids books by Bill Martin, Michael Sampson are $1.99 Each! #Kindle #Kids Daily Deal
- Doc: A Memoir by Dwight Gooden @DocGooden16, Ellis Henican for $1.99! #Kindle Biography & Memoir Daily Deal!
- 3 books in the ‘Thin Veil’ Series by Jodi McIsaac @jodimcisaac for $1.99 Each! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…