Homecoming Ranch by Julia London (@JuliaFLondon) for £0.99! #Amazon UK Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
FYI, be sure to also check out the new promo: Kindle Countdown Deals: Limited time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books!
Hey, Amazon UK Kindlers, you get your own special Kindle Daily Romance Deal too!
Each day we will unveil one book in the Kindle Daily Deal at a specially discounted price–for that day only. Deals go live at midnight and ends 23:59 the same day.
And the new deal is…
‘Homecoming Ranch (Pine River)‘ by Julia London (Montlake Romance) is now available at the specially discounted price of £0.99 on the UK Kindle site. The US Kindle edition is priced at $3.99 (Montlake Romance).
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia London launches a triumphant, emotional, heartwarming story about finding love, family and home.
Madeline Pruett has made up for a lonely childhood and being raised by an irresponsible single mom by creating a solitary world where timetables and highlighters are essential for the predictability she craves. But Madeline is shocked out of her carefully constructed life by word that a father she never knew has died and left her an inheritance and, surprisingly, two unknown sisters. Madeline hopes that she can fly to Colorado, meet her sisters, discover her inheritance, and return to Orlando in a few days to close the biggest deal of her budding real estate career and get back to what she knows best: a quiet life.
For years, Luke Kendrick has juggled school and career and rescuing his family from illness, death and financial crisis. But he has never lost sight of his goals: building and selling his own dream homes. Just when it seems that dream might finally materialize, Luke is called home to Pine River, Colorado to reclaim the ranch his father lost in a gentlemen’s agreement. He is not surprised—Luke’s family knows he will put his life on hold to rescue them…again. But Luke is surprised by a sexy yet uptight button-up woman in impractical shoes who thinks his ranch now belongs to her.
Madeline isn’t sure how to put order to a sprawling, rundown ranch, not to mention a pair of sisters who are nothing like what she imagined or hoped them to be. The only thing she’s sure of is that careful planning is useless in a place where roads have names like Sometimes Pass and men as ruggedly handsome as Luke Kendrick behave so unpredictably.
As Luke and Madeline go toe to toe over the future of the ranch, sparks fly as hot and fiery as their kisses. Madeline thinks she’s the expert, but it’s Luke who teaches her a thing or two—about breaking down walls, finding home, and the true meaning of family.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Lady Eve’s Indiscretion by Grace Burrowes @GraceBurrowes for $1.99! @SourcebooksCasa (#Kindle #Nook)
- Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger @WmKentKrueger, Rich Orlow (Narrator) for $3.95! #Audible
- Paper Dolls by Cory Toth for $1.99! #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- Women Don’t Wait in Line by Reshma Saujani @reshmasaujani for $1.99! #Kindle Business & Money Daily Deal!
- The White Hart by Nancy Springer @NancySpringer for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
- What If by Rebecca Donovan @BeccaDonovan for $1.99! @HachetteBooks #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Gould’s Book of Fish by Richard Flanagan for $1.99! @groveatlantic #Kindle Daily Deal!
- The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank @DorotheaFrank for £0.99! @simonschusterUK (#KindleUK #NookUK)
- Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson @GWillowWilson for £0.99! @CorvusBooks #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- The Nearly Complete Works of Donald Harington Volume 1 for £0.99! #KindleUK Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…