Theodore and Woodrow by Andrew P. Napolitano (@Judgenap) for $1.99! @ThomasNelson #Kindle History Daily Deal!
FYI, be sure to also check out the new promo: Kindle Countdown Deals: Limited time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books!
I like this new promo by Amazon! We get a special Kindle History Daily Deal! And the new deal is…
‘Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom‘ by Andrew P. Napolitano (Thomas Nelson) is available at the specially discounted price of $1.99 on the US Kindle site. Also on Amazon CA.
“Either the Constitution means what it says, or it doesn’t.”
America’s founding fathers saw freedom as a part of our nature to be protected—not to be usurped by the federal government—and so enshrined separation of powers and guarantees of freedom in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. But a little over a hundred years after America’s founding, those God-given rights were laid siege by two presidents caring more about the advancement of progressive, redistributionist ideology than the principles on which America was founded.
Theodore and Woodrow is Judge Andrew P. Napolitano’s shocking historical account of how a Republican and a Democratic president oversaw the greatest shift in power in American history, from a land built on the belief that authority should be left to the individuals and the states to a bloated, far-reaching federal bureaucracy, continuing to grow and consume power each day.
With lessons rooted in history, Judge Napolitano shows the intellectually arrogant, anti-personal freedom, even racist progressive philosophy driving these men to poison the American system of government.
And Americans still pay for their legacy—in the federal income, in state-prescribed compulsory education, in the Federal Reserve, in perpetual wars, and in the constant encroachment of a government that coddles special interests and discourages true competition in the marketplace.
With his attention to detail, deep constitutional knowledge, and unwavering adherence to truth telling, Judge Napolitano moves through the history of these men and their times in office to show how American values and the Constitution were sadly set aside, leaving personal freedom as a shadow of its former self, in the grip of an insidious, Nanny state, progressive ideology.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe (Narrated by Joe Barrett) for $5.95! @BlackstoneAudio #Audible
- The White Mountains (The Tripods) by John Christopher for $1.99! @simonschuster #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- Leadership Transformed by Peter Fuda @PeterFuda for $1.99! #Kindle Business & Money Daily Deal!
- 10 classic Batman graphic novels from DC Comics @DCComics for $2.99 Each! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet @JulietteSobanet for $1.99! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman @alysonrichman for $2.99! @penguinusa #Kindle Daily Deal!
- The Godfather of British Crime by Freddie Foreman for £0.99! @jblakebooks #AmazonUK #Kindle Daily Deal!
- The Helium Murder by Camille Minichino @minichino for £0.99! #AmazonUK #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Neptune’s Tears by Susan Waggoner for £0.99! #AmazonUK #Kindle Daily Deal!
- FREE eBook: Rhythms of Grace by Marilynn Griffith @marilynngriffit! @RevellBooks #Christian (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…