Bargain Alert! Even Now / Ever After by Karen Kingsbury (@KarenKingsbury) for $1.99! @Zondervan (#Kindle #Nook)
‘Even Now / Ever After Compilation (Limited Edition) by Karen Kingsbury (Zondervan) is available today at the specially discounted price of $1.99 for US Kindle and Amazon CA. *Price match to the Nook Daily Find today.
*Note that price may revert back to full price at any time
A couple forced apart by lies and time – who haven’t forgotten about their past together and a young college girl who seeks out the parents she never knew: the inspiring story and award winning sequel from bestselling author Karen Kingsbury in one limited edition volume.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Audible Daily Deal – The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane (Narrated by Lisa Cordileione) for $3.95!
- Amazon’s Electronics Gift of the Day Deal: Philips Bluetooth Speaker with Karaoke Mic
- Marvel Graphic Novels, $4.99 or Less Each! @Marvel #Kindle
- Dark Tide by Stephen Puleo (@spuleoauthor) is $2.99! @BeaconPressBks #Kindle History Daily Deal!
- Eleven books in the StarCraft (@StarCraft) series for $1.99 Each! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- True Love at Silver Creek Ranch by Emma Cane (@EmmaCane) for $1.99! @AvonBooks #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Blood Money by James Grippando (@James_Grippando) for $1.99! @HarperCollins #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Nine Books for Teens & Young Adults, 2.99 or Less Each! #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Left For Dead by Nick Ward, Sinead O’Brien for £0.99! #Amazon UK Kindle Nonfiction Daily Deal!
- The Little Amish Matchmaker by Linda Byler for £1.29! #Amazon UK Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…