Bargain Alert! Even Now / Ever After by Karen Kingsbury (@KarenKingsbury) for $1.99! @Zondervan (#Kindle #Nook)
‘Even Now / Ever After Compilation (Limited Edition) by Karen Kingsbury (Zondervan) is available today at the specially discounted price of $1.99 for US Kindle and Amazon CA. *Price match to the Nook Daily Find today.
*Note that price may revert back to full price at any time
A couple forced apart by lies and time – who haven’t forgotten about their past together and a young college girl who seeks out the parents she never knew: the inspiring story and award winning sequel from bestselling author Karen Kingsbury in one limited edition volume.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Going On Vacation
- Bargain Alert! The Outsiders by SE Hinton for $2.50! @penguinusa #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Looking for Alaska by John Green @johngreen for $2.50! @penguinusa #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! American Sniper by Chris Kyle @ChrisKyleFrog, Scott McEwen @authorsmcewen and Jim DeFelice for $2.50! @WmMorrowBks #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss @patrickrothfuss for $2.50! @penguinusa #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell @rainbowrowell for $2.50! @StMartinsPress #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Wonder by R. J. Palacio @RJPalacio for $2.75! @randomhousekids #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss @patrickrothfuss for $2.25! @penguinusa #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman @Neilhimself for $2.75! @WmMorrowBks #Kindle
- The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore @TheAuthorGuy for $1.99! @HarperCollins (#Kindle #Nook)
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…