Four sweet Emma Dilemma stories by Patricia Hermes (@PHermesWrites) for $0.99 Each! #Kindle Kids Daily Deal
I like this new promo by Amazon! We get a special Kids Daily Deal! And the new deal is…
‘Four sweet Emma Dilemma stories‘ by Patricia Hermes (Two Lions) are available at the specially discounted price of $0.99 each on the US Kindle site.
Today only, four sweet Emma Dilemma stories are $0.99 each.
- Emma Dilemma, the Nanny, and the Secret Ferret
- Emma Dilemma And The Soccer Nanny
- Emma Dilemma, the Nanny, and the Wedding
- Emma Dilemma And The Two Nannies
Age Level: 9 and up | Grade Level: 4 and up
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! The Raven and Sentinel by Jeremy Bishop @bishophorror for $1.99 each! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Dragon Business by Kevin J. Anderson @TheKJA for $1.99! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Wedding Belles by Beth Albright @BeththeBelle for $1.99! @MIRAEditors #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris @Joannechocolat for $1.99! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Skinwalker by Faith Hunter @HunterFaith for $1.99! @AceRocBooks #Kindle
- FREE eBook: While Love Stirs by Lorna Seilstad @LornaSeilstad! @RevellBooks (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- 30 Days to Love by Diana Kirschner @drdiana (Narrated by Tanya Eby) for $1.95! #Audible
- The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols @JenniferEchols for $1.99! @simonteen #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- Giving the Finger by Scott Campbell @CaptScottJr for $1.99! @Lyons_Press #Kindle Biography & Memoir Daily Deal!
- Kill City Blues by Richard Kadrey @Richard_Kadrey for $1.99! @HarperVoyagerUS #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…