FREE eBook: Flight of the Butterflies by Roberta Edwards (#Kindle #Nook)
‘Flight of the Butterflies‘ by Roberta Edwards and illustrated by Bob Kayganich (Grosset & Dunlap) is available for FREE download on the Amazon US Kindle site. Just click here to download! Also on Amazon CA and B&N.
Starting from the northern United States and southern Canada, millions of Monarchs converge every fall in one region in central Mexico. It’s not only an amazing sight to behold for the lucky residents of the area, but also a true miracle of nature.
This easy reader follows the 2,500 mile-long journey of the Monarchs, with both full color illustrations and photographs.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- The Girl in the Mirror by Cathy Glass for £0.99 #AmazonUK #Kindle Nonfiction Daily Deal!
- Double Trouble by Marie Ferrarella, Victoria Pade Rebecca Winters for £0.99! @MillsandBoon #AmazonUK #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Final Empire: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson @BrandSanderson for £1.49! @Gollancz #AmazonUK #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Virals by Kathy Reichs @KathyReichs for $1.99! @RazorbillBooks (#Kindle #Kobo)
- Did you know about the ‘Amazon Smile’ Charity Donation Program?
- Bargain Alert! Philippa Fisher’s Fairy Godsister by Liz Kessler @lizkesslerbooks for $1.99! @Candlewick
- Bargain Alert! A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban @lindaurbanbooks for $1.99! @HMHKids #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Beneath the Bleeding by Val McDermid @valmcdermid for $1.99! @HarperCollins
- Bargain Alert! Falls the Shadow by William Lashner for $3.99! @HarperCollins
- Bargain Alert! The Blind Spy by Alex Dryden for $1.99! @eccobooks
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…