Kindle Daily Deal! Save on More than 60 top-rated books for $2.99 or less each!
I like this new promo by Amazon! We get a special Kindle Daily Deal!
Each day we’re unveiling a new Kindle book at a specially discounted price. Check back daily to see what’s next. Deals go live at approximately 12:00 A.M., Pacific time.
And the new deal is…
More than 60 top-rated books are now available at the specially discounted price of $2.99 (or less) each on the US Kindle site.
Today only, save on more than 60 books top-rated books in a variety of categories, from biographies and memoirs to history and science.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Electronics For Dummies by Gordon McComb, Cathleen Shamieh for £2.89! #Amazon UK Kindle Daily Deal!
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain for £0.99! @canongatebooks #Amazon UK Kindle Daily Deal!
- The ‘Sugar Springs’ series by Kim Law @kim_law at £0.99 Each! #AmazonUK Kindle Daily Deal!
- Bargain Alert! No Mercy by John Gilstrap @JohnGilstrap for $1.99! #Kindle #JonathanGrave
- Bargain Alert! Nowhere to Run by Nancy Bush @NancyBushAuthor for $1.99! #Kindle
- Audible Daily Deal – Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow (Narrated by E. L. Doctorow) for $2.95!
- When the World was Flat by Ingrid Jonach @IngridJonach for $1.99! @strangechem #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- This Is Your Captain Speaking by Gavin MacLeod @ItsGavinMacLeod for $1.99! #Kindle Biography & Memoir Daily Deal!
- The Stress of Her Regard by Tim Powers for $1.99! @TachyonPub #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- The Love Wars by L. Alison Heller @LAlisonHeller for $2.99! @penguinusa #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…