Today’s Picks: FREE eBooks for Download (March 14)
So, how many of you have bought a Kindle OR if you haven’t bought a Kindle yet, whataya waiting for? Amazon has an ALL-NEW family : eInk - Kindle ($69), Kindle Paperwhite ($119) / Kindle Paperwhite 3G ($179), Kindle Keyboard 3G ($139) Or the larger sized Graphite Kindle DX. And tablet – Kindle Fire ($159), Kindle Fire HD ($199), Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ ($299) and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ 4G LTE Wireless ($499)!
(If you don’t have a Kindle, don’t worry, you can still read the free books! Just download the Kindle for the PC, Kindle for the iPhone/iPod Touch, Kindle for the iPad, Kindle for BlackBerry or Kindle for Android!) And guess what, Kindle now supports library borrowing (US only)! (See Borrow Kindle Books from Your Local Library)
‘Taste of Home Fast Fixes with Mixes New Edition‘: 314 Delicious No-Fuss Recipes (Reader’s Digest) is available for FREE download on the Amazon US Kindle site. Just click here to download!
This unique book contains 355 delicious recipes from home cooks. With the aid of store-bought mixes and seasoning packets sensational meals home-cooked meals can be made with a minimum of kitchen prep time and effort.
Italian Sausage Bread
Light ‘n’ Crispy Waffles
Black Forest Cake
Chicken ‘n’ Biscuits
Creole Shrimp & Rice
Puffed Pizza Casserole
Dreamy Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Buttery Almond Green Beans
Easy Spanish Rice
Check out the other freebies after the jump!
It’s one of the most common parenting scenarios — parent and child are developing nicely, when the child crosses that mysterious threshold into the “teenager zone.” Suddenly, the parents feel unable to fully relate to their teen — and the teen responds to the parents’ uneasiness.
In this best-selling book, Dr. Campbell helps parents understanding the delicate dance between parents and their emerging teenagers. Learn how to create a solid, balanced approach for relating to your teen, how to communicate unconditional love, how to handle teenage anger, as well as your own, and how to help your teenager grow spiritually and intellectually.
Here’s a sampling of free indies / self pub / backlist books that I picked out as interesting for me (and will probably be free for a short time only)…
Enjoy the freebies!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern @Cecelia_Ahern for $1.99! @HarperCollins (#Kindle #Kobo)
- Bargain Alert! Human Remains by Elizabeth Haynes @Elizjhaynes for $2.99! @HarperCollins #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Lost Memory of Skin by Russell Banks for $1.99! @eccobooks #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Seven Sisters by Margaret Drabble for $1.99! @HMHCo #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O’Neal @barbaraoneal for $1.99! @randomhouse #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Walk by Richard Paul Evans @richardpaulevan for $2.99! @simonschuster #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Life Everlasting by Bernd Heinrich for $2.99! @HMHCo #Kindle
- A Widow’s Hope by Mary Ellis for $2.99! @Harvest_House (#Kindle #Nook)
- Audible Daily Deal – Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof @NickKristof, Sheryl WuDunn (Narrated by Cassandra Campbell) for $3.95!
- Zia by Scott O’Dell for $1.99! @HMHKids #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…