Today’s FREE eBooks for Download (February 27)
So, how many of you have bought a Kindle OR if you haven’t bought a Kindle yet, whataya waiting for? Amazon has an ALL-NEW family : eInk - Kindle ($69), Kindle Paperwhite ($119) / Kindle Paperwhite 3G ($179), Kindle Keyboard 3G ($139) Or the larger sized Graphite Kindle DX. And tablet – Kindle Fire ($159), Kindle Fire HD ($199), Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ ($299) and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ 4G LTE Wireless ($499)!
(If you don’t have a Kindle, don’t worry, you can still read the free books! Just download the Kindle for the PC, Kindle for the iPhone/iPod Touch, Kindle for the iPad, Kindle for BlackBerry or Kindle for Android!) And guess what, Kindle now supports library borrowing (US only)! (See Borrow Kindle Books from Your Local Library)
Well, time to fill your Kindle with FREEBIES! p.s. For the bargain conscious – check out ALL my bargain posts HERE! Also be sure to check out the February 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less Sale! Also, don’t miss the The Big Deal SALE until March 10!
‘Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine: America’s Funniest Jokes, Stories, and Cartoons‘ by Editors of Reader’s Digest (Penguin Publishing) is available for FREE download on the Amazon US Kindle site. Just click here to download!
This collection of laugh-out-loud jokes, one-liners, and other lighthearted glimpses of life-drawn from Reader’s Digest magazine’s most popular humor columns-is sure to tickle the funny bone. Packed with more than 1,000 jokes, anecdotes, cartoons, quotes, and stories contributed by professional comedians, joke writers, and readers of the magazine, this side-splitting compilation pokes fun at the facts and foibles of daily routines, illustrating that life is often funnier than fiction
Did you hear about the Broadway actor who broke through the floorboards? He was just going through a stage What did the ill comic say in the hospital? “I’m here…all weak!” Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini. The bartender asks, “Olive or twist?” Posted in a dental office: “Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings too.” “The main advantage of being famous is that when you bore people at dinner parties, they think it is their fault.” -Henry Kissinger, Nobel Peace Prize, 1973 As Groucho Marx once said, “A laugh is like an aspirin, only it works twice as fast.”
Check out the other freebies after the jump!
There’s a gazillion of free indies / self pub / backlist books out on Amazon. Here’s just a sampling of what’s out there that I picked out as interesting for me (and will probably be free for a short time only)…
Enjoy the freebies!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! Black Magic Sanction (Hollows) by Kim Harrison @BurningBunnies for $3.99! @HarperCollins #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Someone Else’s Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson @JoshilynJackson for $2.99! @WmMorrowBks #Kindle
- FREE eBooks: Eleven free books from @HarperCollinsUK (UK Only) #KindleUK
- Audible Daily Deal – Abducted by T. R. Ragan @theresaragan (Narrated by Kate Rudd) for $3.95!
- Hippolyte’s Island by Barbara Hodgson for $1.99! @ChronicleBooks (#Kindle #Nook)
- The Better-Than-Best Purim by Naomi Howland for $1.99! #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- Developing the Leader Within You by John C. Maxwell @JohnCMaxwell for $1.99! @ThomasNelson #Kindle Business & Money Daily Deal!
- Eight graphic novels from DC Comics @DCComics are $2.99 Each! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- Save on the ‘Secrets in Silk’ series by Michelle Willingham @michellewilling at $1.99 Each! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- A Fine and Dangerous Season by Keith Raffel @writerkeith for $1.99! #Kindle Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…