Kindle Daily Deal! The Cider House Rules by John Irving for $1.99!
‘The Cider House Rules‘ by John Irving (William Morrow) is available at the specially discounted price of $1.99 on the US Kindle site.
First published in 1985 by William Morrow, The Cider House Rules is John Irving’s sixth novel.
From one of America’s most beloved and respected writers comes the classic story of Homer Wells, an orphan, and Wilbur Larch, a doctor without children of his own, who develop an extraordinary bond with one another.
* Also adapted for the screen in a film starring Tobey Maguire, Charlize Theron, and Michael Caine (DVD)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! The Raven and Sentinel by Jeremy Bishop @bishophorror for $1.99 each! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Dragon Business by Kevin J. Anderson @TheKJA for $1.99! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Wedding Belles by Beth Albright @BeththeBelle for $1.99! @MIRAEditors #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris @Joannechocolat for $1.99! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Skinwalker by Faith Hunter @HunterFaith for $1.99! @AceRocBooks #Kindle
- FREE eBook: While Love Stirs by Lorna Seilstad @LornaSeilstad! @RevellBooks (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- 30 Days to Love by Diana Kirschner @drdiana (Narrated by Tanya Eby) for $1.95! #Audible
- The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols @JenniferEchols for $1.99! @simonteen #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- Giving the Finger by Scott Campbell @CaptScottJr for $1.99! @Lyons_Press #Kindle Biography & Memoir Daily Deal!
- Kill City Blues by Richard Kadrey @Richard_Kadrey for $1.99! @HarperVoyagerUS #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…