A Free Valentine’s Day Treat – Five Audible Freebies! (Until February 21)
Oh, hey – for audio book lovers, Audible.Com is offering these FIVE FREE AUDIOBOOKS until February 21!
We may not get to say it every day, but we ♥ you, our listeners. So this Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share these six free listens – some newer and some classic – for you to enjoy.
Pick up one for yourself or share the love with a friend by choosing a book below from the gifts carousel. (It can be delivered immediately and we’ll even include the card!) These listens will be available free through February 21st.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- The Long and Faraway Gone by Lou Berney @Lou_Berney for $1.99! @Morrow_PB @WmMorrowBks #Bargain (US & CA)
- Three by Jay Posey @HiJayPosey, Luke Daniels (Narrator) for 3.95! #Audible
- Fix, Freeze, Feast by Kati Neville & Lindsay Tkacsik for $2.99! @StoreyPub #Bargain (US & CA)
- A Life in Stitches by Rachael Herron @RachaelHerron for $1.99! @ChronicleBooks #Bargain (US & CA)
- Bargain Alert! The Intercept (Jeremy Fisk) by Dick Wolf for $1.99! @WmMorrowBks (US)
- Bargain Alert! The Fifties by David Halberstam for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia (US)
- Herbal Antibiotics, 2nd Ed by Stephen Harrod Buhner for $2.99! @StoreyPub #Bargain (US & CA)
- The Girl Who Fell from the Sky by Heidi W. Durrow @heididurrow for $1.99! @AlgonquinBooks #Bargain (US & CA)
- Scarecrow Returns by Matthew Reilly @Matthew_Reilly for $1.99! @simonschuster (#Kindle #Kobo)
- Bargain Alert! The Complete Miss Marple Collection (Miss Marple Mysteries) by Agatha Christie for $5.99! @HarperCollins (US)
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…