A Free Valentine’s Day Treat – Five Audible Freebies! (Until February 21)
Oh, hey – for audio book lovers, Audible.Com is offering these FIVE FREE AUDIOBOOKS until February 21!
We may not get to say it every day, but we ♥ you, our listeners. So this Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share these six free listens – some newer and some classic – for you to enjoy.
Pick up one for yourself or share the love with a friend by choosing a book below from the gifts carousel. (It can be delivered immediately and we’ll even include the card!) These listens will be available free through February 21st.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Going On Vacation / Pilgrimage …
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta @MMarchetta1 for $1.99! @harperteen (#Kindle #Nook)
- Audible Daily Deal – Our Magnificent Bastard Tongue: The Untold Story of English by John McWhorter for $1.95!
- The Seeing Stone by Holly Black @hollyblack, Tony DiTerlizzi @TonyDiTerlizzi for $1.99! @simonschuster #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- How Winning Works by Robyn Benincasa @robynbenincasa for $2.99! @HarlequinBooks #Kindle Business & Money Daily Deal!
- Regarding Ducks and Universes by Neve Maslakovic @NeveMaslakovic for $1.99! Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- The Stone Flower Garden by Deborah Smith for $1.99! @Bellebooks #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Linda Goodman’s Love Signs by Linda Goodman for $1.99! @Rosetta_Books_ #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Forgotten Sacrifice by Michael Walling for $2.99! @OspreyBooks (#Kindle #Nook)
- Audible Daily Deal – Tears of the Jaguar by A. J. Hartley @authorajhartley (Narrated by Tanya Eby) for $3.95!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…