A Free Valentine’s Day Treat – Five Audible Freebies! (Until February 21)
Oh, hey – for audio book lovers, Audible.Com is offering these FIVE FREE AUDIOBOOKS until February 21!
We may not get to say it every day, but we ♥ you, our listeners. So this Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share these six free listens – some newer and some classic – for you to enjoy.
Pick up one for yourself or share the love with a friend by choosing a book below from the gifts carousel. (It can be delivered immediately and we’ll even include the card!) These listens will be available free through February 21st.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- FREE eBook: The Fire Within by Patricia Wentworth! @OpenRoadMedia (US, Canada)
- Bargain Alert! Monthly Kindle Books Deal for $3.99 or Less (For October 2014)
- FREE eBook: Sixty Acres & a Bride by Regina Jennings @ReginaJennings! @bethany_house #Christian (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- FREE eBook: Wishing on Buttercups by Miralee Ferrell @MiraleeFerrell! @David_C_Cook #Christian (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- FREE eBook: Stars Collide by Janice Thompson @booksbyjanice! @RevellBooks #Christian (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- FREE eBook: After Anne by Roxanne Henke! @Harvest_House #Christian (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- The Adversary (Sundering) by Erin M. Evans @erinmevans for $2.99! (#Kindle #Nook)
- Scaredy Squirrel Makes a Friend by Melanie Watt for $1.99! @KidsCanPress #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- Thrilling Cities by Ian Fleming is $1.99! #Kindle Travel Daily Deal!
- Once Bitten by Stephen Leather @stephenleather for $1.99! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…