A Free Valentine’s Day Treat – Five Audible Freebies! (Until February 21)
Oh, hey – for audio book lovers, Audible.Com is offering these FIVE FREE AUDIOBOOKS until February 21!
We may not get to say it every day, but we ♥ you, our listeners. So this Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share these six free listens – some newer and some classic – for you to enjoy.
Pick up one for yourself or share the love with a friend by choosing a book below from the gifts carousel. (It can be delivered immediately and we’ll even include the card!) These listens will be available free through February 21st.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- FREE eBook: Travelers Rest by Ann Tatlock @AnnTatlock! @bethany_house #Christian (US, UK, Canada)
- FREE eBook: Captives (The Safe Lands) by Jill Williamson @JillWilliamson! @BlinkYABooks (US)
- The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger @sebastianjunger & Richard Davidson (Narrator) for $3.95! @recordedbooks #Audible
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman @WilliamGoldman for $2.99! (#Kindle #Nook)
- My Alien Parents by R. L. Stine @RL_Stine for $1.99! #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- Edward III: Perfect King by Ian Mortimer @IanJamesFM for $2.99! @Rosetta_Books_ #Kindle History Daily Deal!
- The Cipher by Diana Pharaoh Francis @dianapfrancis is $1.99! @Bellebooks #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- Gracie’s Touch by S. E. Smith @sesmithfl for $1.99! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- The Disposables by David Putnam @daveputnam for $1.99! @oceanviewpub #Kindle Daily Deal
- Bargain Alert! Hallowe’en Party (Hercule Poirot series) by Agatha Christie for $1.99! @Morrow_PB
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…