A Free Valentine’s Day Treat – Five Audible Freebies! (Until February 21)
Oh, hey – for audio book lovers, Audible.Com is offering these FIVE FREE AUDIOBOOKS until February 21!
We may not get to say it every day, but we ♥ you, our listeners. So this Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share these six free listens – some newer and some classic – for you to enjoy.
Pick up one for yourself or share the love with a friend by choosing a book below from the gifts carousel. (It can be delivered immediately and we’ll even include the card!) These listens will be available free through February 21st.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Kill City Blues by Richard Kadrey @Richard_Kadrey for $1.99! @HarperVoyagerUS #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- For My Lady’s Heart by Laura Kinsale @LauraKinsale for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Vanished by Kendra Elliot @KendraElliot for $1.99! @HarperCollins #Kindle Daily Deal!
- FREE eBook: Moonstone by Marilee Brothers @MarileeB! @Bellebooks (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- 17 Popular Books for £0.99 Each! #AmazonUK Kindle Daily Deal!
- FREE eBook: Chasing Hope by Kathryn Cushman! @bethany_house #Christian (US, UK, Canada)
- FREE eBook: Blue Hole Back Home by Joy Jordan-Lake @joyjordanlake! @David_C_Cook (US, UK, Canada)
- All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque (Narrated by Frank Muller) for $2.95! @recordedbooks #Audible
- ‘In Death’ series (1-4) by J. D. Robb for $1.99 each! @penguinusa (#Kindle #Nook)
- Tara Duncan and the Spellbinders by Princess Sophie Audouin-Mamikonian for $1.99! #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…