Bargain Alert! The Promise in a Kiss with Bonus Material by Stephanie Laurens is $0.99! (US/CA)
The Promise in a Kiss with Bonus Material by Stephanie Laurens (William Morrow) is currently discounted down to $0.99 (pre-order). Also for Amazon CA. *The book without the bonus content is priced at $6.99
What would you do if you were kissed by the most handsome stranger you’d ever seen? And what if that man was a Cynster?
Every girl—even convent-educated ones—dreams of forbidden kisses. So when a man literally falls at Helena’s feet as she’s walking through the courtyard one moonlit Christmas Eve, the pretty, young comtesse d’Lisle knows he’s up to no good. He’s clearly a bit dangerous… and obviously caught in the middle of a clandestine rendezvous. Why else would he have risked his neck and jumped out of a window into the snow?
It’s wrong, it’s outlandish . . . and it’s the most utterly romantic gesture she’s ever seen. So when the good sisters rush up, demanding to know if she has seen a man on the grounds, Helena ignores the years of strict upbringing that insist she reveal his presence.
To lie would be a sin, but ‘no one can be good all the time.
As a reward for her silence, the stranger takes her in his arms and enticingly, unforgettably kisses her—and then departs, leaving a lingering if unspoken promise of all that might be, should fate decree that they meet again. Although Helena doesn’t know it, her wild Englishman is Sebastian Cynster, Duke of St. Ives, a nobleman who will prove to be her destiny.
Seven years later, Helena has been transformed from a pretty schoolgirl to an aristocratic beauty. Her sparkling wit has made her sought after by London’s hostesses; her considerable dowry has made winning her hand the aim of many a gentleman . . . but she is deafeningly aware of how boring so many of these gentlemen are.
Her manipulative guardian has unexpectedly allowed her to find a husband of her own choosing, and she has no intention of marrying any man who tries to tame her. There must be someone perfect for her . . . someone who can live up to the promise of that long-ago kiss.
Then, at a ball, fate strikes. Once again, it is the Christmas season, and across the crowded room Helena stands transfixed . . . for there is the man whose kiss she has never forgotten, the man of her memory whom no other has ever been able to supplant. Her wild, mysterious Englishman, Sebastian Cynster, Duke of St. Ives.
One look, and he’s determined to reclaim her . . . .
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! The Pearl that Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi @NadiaHashimi for $1.99! @WmMorrowBks
- Bargain Alert! Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells @jayewells for $2.99! @orbitbooks #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! 1000 Years of Annoying the French by Stephen Clarke @SClarkeWriter for $2.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Hanging Judge by Michael Ponsor for $2.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Kindle
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult @jodipicoult, Samantha van Leer for $1.99! @EmilyBestler (#Kindle #Nook)
- Insight by Terron James @terron_james for $2.99! @JollyFishPress #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- Spymistress by William Stevenson for $1.99! @arcadepub #Kindle Biographies & Memoirs Daily Deal!
- After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall by Nancy Kress @nancykress for $1.99! @TachyonPub #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
- Highland Velvet by Jude Deveraux @JudeDeveraux1 for $1.99! @Pocket_Books #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Brother of the More Famous Jack by Barbara Trapido for $1.99! @BloomsburyPub #Kindle Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…