Bargain Alert! 4_50 from Paddington (Miss Marple Mysteries) by Agatha Christie for $3.10!
‘4_50 from Paddington (Miss Marple Mysteries)’ by Agatha Christie is now available at the specially discounted price of $3.10 on the US Kindle site.
For an instant the two trains ran side by side. In that frozen moment, Elspeth McGillicuddy stared helplessly out of her carriage window as a man tightened his grip around a woman’s throat. The body crumpled. Then the other train drew away.
But who, apart from Mrs. McGillicuddy’s friend Jane Marple, would take her story seriously? After all, there are no other witnesses, no suspects, and no case — for there is no corpse, and no one is missing.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Dollface by Renée Rosen @ReneeRosen1 for $1.99! @penguinusa #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Loom Band It by Kat Roberts, Tessa Sillars- Powell for £1.29! #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- David Mitchell: Back Story for £1.49! @RealDMitchell @HarperCollinsUK #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- A Risk Worth Taking by Laura Landon @writerlaura for £0.99! #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- Bargain Alert! The Walnut Tree: A Holiday Tale by Charles Todd for $3.99! @WmMorrowBks #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Zero Day by David Baldacci @davidbaldacci for $1.99! @GrandCentralPub #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Pound a Day Diet by Rocco DiSpirito @roccodispirito for $3.25! @HachetteBooks #Kindle
- 3 turkey-themed picture books are $1.99 Each! #Kindle #Kids Daily Deal
- College (Un)bound by Jeffrey J. Selingo @jselingo for $1.99! #Kindle Education Daily Deal!
- Red Alert by Peter Bryant for $1.99! @Rosetta_Books_ #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…