Bargain Alert! 4_50 from Paddington (Miss Marple Mysteries) by Agatha Christie for $3.10!
‘4_50 from Paddington (Miss Marple Mysteries)’ by Agatha Christie is now available at the specially discounted price of $3.10 on the US Kindle site.
For an instant the two trains ran side by side. In that frozen moment, Elspeth McGillicuddy stared helplessly out of her carriage window as a man tightened his grip around a woman’s throat. The body crumpled. Then the other train drew away.
But who, apart from Mrs. McGillicuddy’s friend Jane Marple, would take her story seriously? After all, there are no other witnesses, no suspects, and no case — for there is no corpse, and no one is missing.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Going On Vacation
- Until the End by Abbi Glines @AbbiGlines for $1.99! @simonteen #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton for $0.99! @HarperCollins (#Kindle #Nook)
- The Product Manager’s Survival Guide by Steven Haines @Steven_Haines for $1.99! @MHBusiness #Kindle Business & Money Daily Deal!
- Schismatrix Plus by Bruce Sterling @bruces for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- Seaside Summers Series by Melissa Foster @Melissa_Foster are $0.99 Each! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Multiple Wounds by Alan Russell @ARussellBooks for $1.99! #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Magna Carta by Dan Jones @dgjones for £1.19! @HoZ_Books #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- An Exquisite Sense of What Is Beautiful by J David Simons @JDavidSimons for £0.99! @SarabandBooks #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- The Siren by Tiffany Reisz @tiffanyreisz for £0.99! @millsandboon #KindleUK Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…