Bargain Alert! 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less (For December 2012) – UK ONLY! #KindleUK
Oh hey UK Kindlers…. Amazon UK is also holding their own 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less promotion with their own batch of discounted books!
We’ve pulled together a selection of 100 Kindle books, each for £2.99 or less, to make it easier for you to discover and try a new book or author. We’ll be adding new books from time to time and titles may vary, so make sure to check back often.
I’ll post some of the books here, but be sure to browse through ALL 100 discounted books!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Pump Six and Other Stories by Paolo Bacigalupi @paolobacigalupi for $1.99! @NightShadeBooks #Bargain (US)
- The Bullet by Mary Louise Kelly @KellyMaryLouise, Cassandra Campbell (Narrator) for $3.95! @BlackstoneAudio #Audible
- Heartland Trilogy, Books 1-3 by Chuck Wendig @ChuckWendig are $1.99 Each! #Teens Daily Deal
- The Monopolists by Mary Pilon @marypilon is $1.99! @BloomsburyPub #Kindle History Daily Deal!
- Warrior Chronicles, Books 1-3 by K.F. Breene @KFBreene are $1.99 each! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal!
- Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts for $1.99! @penguinusa #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Final Justice (Sisterhood) by Fern Michaels @FernMichaels for $1.99! #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Two books in Polwenna Bay Series by Ruth Saberton @RuthSaberton at £0.99 Each! @NottingHillPR #AmazonUK Kindle Daily Deal!
- The Grand Reopening Of Dandelion Cafe by Jenny Oliver @JenOliverBooks for £0.99! @UKCarina #KindleUK Daily Deal!
- Kinfolk: A Novel of China by Pearl S. Buck for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia #Bargain (US)
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…