’5 Questions’ Interview With Scott Cramer! @cramer_scott
Today I’m thrilled to welcome author Scott Cramer to the blog as part of the ’5 Questions’ with authors interview series!
If you are an author who would like to participate in the series, fill out the questionnaire here! And if you are a reader who wants to suggest an author for the series, just send me an email!
Describe your book Night of the Purple Moon (The Toucan Trilogy) in ten words or less
Night of the Purple Moon is about kids who never give up after the adults die.
Where or how did you come up with the idea for your story?
I wanted to write a high concept book with characters you can root for and HUGE stakes.
Which of your characters (in this book) is closest to your heart and why?
I am not a thirteen-year old girl but (after some starts and stops) I became very comfortable writing through the eyes of 13-year old Abby Leigh. She is bossy and has a big heart and wants to do the right thing.
Do you have a day job? If yes, tell us about it and how did that affect your writing / publishing process?
I used to work full-time in high-tech marketing communications. I got laid off from full-time work and now do part-time contract work.
At the moment, I have time to write, which I do very early in the morning.
Tell us about an upcoming book or project you’re excited about
Colony East is Book 2 of The Toucan Trilogy
Bonus Question! Fill in the blank: If you like ___, you’ll probably like my book too!
Night of the Purple Moon (The Toucan Trilogy) is available on Amazon (Kindle).
Check out Scott Cramer’s Amazon author page for more info!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- The Cookbook: The Red One by Ella’s Kitchen @EllasKitchen for £1.49! #AmazonUK #Kindle Nonfiction Daily Deal!
- The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley @SusannaKearsley for £0.99! @AllisonandBusby #AmazonUK #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Time to Kill by Jack Coughlin, Donald A. Davis for £1.29! #AmazonUK #Kindle Daily Deal!
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern @Cecelia_Ahern for $1.99! @HarperCollins (#Kindle #Kobo)
- Bargain Alert! Human Remains by Elizabeth Haynes @Elizjhaynes for $2.99! @HarperCollins #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Lost Memory of Skin by Russell Banks for $1.99! @eccobooks #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Seven Sisters by Margaret Drabble for $1.99! @HMHCo #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O’Neal @barbaraoneal for $1.99! @randomhouse #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Walk by Richard Paul Evans @richardpaulevan for $2.99! @simonschuster #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Life Everlasting by Bernd Heinrich for $2.99! @HMHCo #Kindle
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…