‘5 Questions’ Interview With Scott Cramer! @cramer_scott
Today I’m thrilled to welcome author Scott Cramer to the blog as part of the ‘5 Questions’ with authors interview series!
If you are an author who would like to participate in the series, fill out the questionnaire here! And if you are a reader who wants to suggest an author for the series, just send me an email!
Describe your book Night of the Purple Moon (The Toucan Trilogy) in ten words or less
Night of the Purple Moon is about kids who never give up after the adults die.
Where or how did you come up with the idea for your story?
I wanted to write a high concept book with characters you can root for and HUGE stakes.
Which of your characters (in this book) is closest to your heart and why?
I am not a thirteen-year old girl but (after some starts and stops) I became very comfortable writing through the eyes of 13-year old Abby Leigh. She is bossy and has a big heart and wants to do the right thing.
Do you have a day job? If yes, tell us about it and how did that affect your writing / publishing process?
I used to work full-time in high-tech marketing communications. I got laid off from full-time work and now do part-time contract work.
At the moment, I have time to write, which I do very early in the morning.
Tell us about an upcoming book or project you’re excited about
Colony East is Book 2 of The Toucan Trilogy
Bonus Question! Fill in the blank: If you like ___, you’ll probably like my book too!
Night of the Purple Moon (The Toucan Trilogy) is available on Amazon (Kindle).
Check out Scott Cramer’s Amazon author page for more info!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Asiago by Adam McHeffey for $1.99! #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- A Cruel and Shocking Act by Philip Shenon for $2.99! @HenryHolt #Kindle History Daily Deal!
- The Stag Lord by Darby Kaye for $1.99! @spencecitybooks #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
- Where Leads the Heart by Colleen Coble @colleencoble for $1.99! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- Electing to Murder by Roger Stelljes @RogerStelljes for $1.99! #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Bones and Roses by Eileen Goudge @eileengoudge for $1.99! (#Kindle #Nook)
- FREE eBook: Carthage by Joyce Carol Oates @JoyceCarolOates! @eccobooks @HarperCollins (US Only)
- Paw Enforcement: K9 by Diane Kelly @DianeKellyBooks, Coleen Marlo (Narrator) for $3.95! #Audible
- Be Patient, Pandora! by Joan Holub @JoanHolub for $1.99! @AbramsAppleseed #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- The John Carlos Story by John Wesley Carlos and Dave Zirin for $1.99! @haymarketbooks #Kindle Sports Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…