Twitter Deal Alert! EBay’s Exclusive Color NOOK deal, add Simple Touch for $20!
Bargain Alert! Ebay has an Exclusive Color NOOK deal where you can add a Nook Simple Touch to your order for just $20! getth.at/ejk9f—
Randomize ME (@randomizemeWP) March 26, 2012
Okay, this is a pretty sweet deal! Ebay has an Exclusive Color NOOK deal right now where you can order the Nook Color (refurbished) for $129 AND then add a Nook Simple Touch to your order for just an additional $20! (when it should really cost an additional $79!)
It’s a total of just $149 for TWO eReaders! Sweet!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! No Logo by Naomi Klein @NaomiAKlein for $3.99! @PicadorUSA #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Willful Blindness by Margaret Heffernan @M_Heffernan for $1.99! #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Spider’s Bite by Jennifer Estep @Jennifer_Estep for $1.99! @simonschuster #Kindle #ElementalAssassin
- Bargain Alert! Queen of the Summer Stars by Persia Woolley @AuthorPersia for $2.99! @sbkslandmark #Guinevere #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Roseflower Creek by Jackie Lee Miles @JackieLeeMiles for $2.99! #Kindle
- FREE eBook: Sweet Water by Christina Baker Kline @bakerkline! @WmMorrowBks
- The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey) by Richard Paul Evans for $1.99! @richardpaulevan (#Kindle #Nook)
- Audible Daily Deal – The Five Elements of Effective Thinking by Edward B. Burger, Michael Starbird (Narrated by Brian Troxell) for $1.95!
- The Time Fetch by Amy Herrick @AmyEHerrick for $1.99! @AlgonquinYR #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- The Good Jobs Strategy by Zeynep Ton @zeynepton for $1.99! #Kindle Business & Money Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…