FREE Audiobook – Love Story (Unabridged) by Erich Segal
Lose your heart to the novel that defined a generation then…and now.
Love means never having to say you’re sorry…
He is Oliver Barrett IV, a rich jock from a stuffy WASP family on his way to a Harvard degree and a career in law.
She is Jenny Cavilleri, a wisecracking, working-class beauty studying music at Radcliffe.
Opposites in nearly every way, Oliver and Jenny immediately attract, sharing a love that defies everything … yet will end too soon. A love that will linger in your heart now and forever.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia @kamigarcia, Margaret Stohl @mstohl for $2.99! @lbkids #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black @hollyblack for $2.99! @lbkids #Kindle
- Bargain Alert! Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi @TaherehMafi for $1.99! @HarperCollins #Kindle
- Hamlet, Prince of Denmark by A.J. Hartley @authorajhartley, David Hewson @david_hewson and Richard Armitage (Narrator) for $3.95! #Audible
- Eggplant Alley by D. M. Cataneo for $1.99! @BunkerHillPub #Kindle Teens Daily Deal!
- Sipping from the Nile by Jean Naggar @twjnaggar for $1.99! #Kindle Biographies & Memoirs Daily Deal!
- Power Revealed by Leah M. Berry @leahmberry for $1.99! #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
- The Sweetest Thing by Deborah Fletcher Mello @DebbMelloWrites for $1.99! @KensingtonBooks #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- The ‘Mrs. Bradley Mysteries’ series by Gladys Mitchell are $1.99 each! #Kindle Daily Deal!
- The Man Who Is Mrs Brown by David O’Dornan for £0.99! @jblakebooks #KindleUK Daily Deal!
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…