FREE Children’s eBooks for the iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad
How about some FREE Children’s eBooks for the iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad. Note that these eBooks don’t need Apple’s iBooks application to work. They are downloaded like apps but when you load them, they are books that you can read! Check out the four FREE eBooks available and enjoy some fun with the kids!
From the creators of the hit ABC Dinosaurs (#2 Education App in March 2010) comes Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Kids will love the book app for its brightly-colored dinosaurs, rhyming verse and upbeat music.
Click on the next page for the other FREE books!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Celia and the Fairies by Karen McQuestion @KarenMcQuestion for $1.99! #Kindle Kids Daily Deal!
- Lucian Freud: Eyes Wide Open (Icons) by Phoebe Hoban for $1.99! #Kindle Biographies & Memoirs Daily Deal!
- Superposition by David Walton @davidwaltonfic for $2.99! @Pyr_Books #Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Daily Deal
- A Match Made in Heaven by Colleen Coble @colleencoble for $1.99! #Kindle Romance Daily Deal!
- The Detective Jane Candiotti Series by Clyde Phillips for $1.99 Each! #Kindle Daily Deal!
- Bargain Alert! Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult @jodipicoult for $1.99! @RandomHouse (US)
- Bargain Alert! The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown @DJamesBrown for $1.99! @penguinpress (US)
- Bargain Alert! Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand @LauraHillenbran for $1.99! @RandomHouse (US)
- Bargain Alert! The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss @tferriss for $1.99! @RandomHouse (US)
- Bargain Alert! A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking for $1.99! @RandomHouse (US)
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…