FREE Children’s eBooks for the iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad
How about some FREE Children’s eBooks for the iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad. Note that these eBooks don’t need Apple’s iBooks application to work. They are downloaded like apps but when you load them, they are books that you can read! Check out the four FREE eBooks available and enjoy some fun with the kids!
From the creators of the hit ABC Dinosaurs (#2 Education App in March 2010) comes Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Kids will love the book app for its brightly-colored dinosaurs, rhyming verse and upbeat music.
Click on the next page for the other FREE books!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Posts
- Bargain Alert! Is That a Word? by David Bukszpan for $1.99! #SCRABBLE @ChronicleBooks (US & CA)
- Bargain Alert! Anno Dracula by Kim Newman @AnnoDracula for $2.99! (US & CA)
- Bargain Alert! Joyland by Stephen King @StephenKing for $2.99! @HardCaseCrime (US & CA)
- FREE eBook: Ripley’s RBI 01: Scaly Tale by Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! @Ripleys (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- Bargain Alert! Dragon Seed: The Story of China at War by Pearl S. Buck for $1.99! @OpenRoadMedia (US & CA)
- Bargain Alert! The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson for $2.99! @OpenRoadMedia (US & CA)
- Fifty Shades of Kale by Drew Ramsey M.D. @DrewRamseyMD & Jennifer Iserloh @SkinnyChef for $0.99! #Deal (US)
- Bargain Alert! Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata for $1.99! @simonschuster (US)
- Bargain Alert! Out of Oz: The Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire for $1.99! @WmMorrowBks (US)
- Bargain Alert! The View from Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg for $1.99! @simonschuster (US)
WP Book Bloggers Directory!
Kradam Fan Fiction – Minus the crappy ones…
- The Devilstone Registry: Ch 1 Head of the Trail (Adam/Kris, PG-R), Ch 2 The Tale of Matty the Mute, Ch 3 The Foundation, Ch 4 Turning Blue, Ch 5 Among the Fragments, Ch 6 Snoop and Ye Shall Find, Ch 7 A Distant Bell, Ch 8 Female Troubles, Ch 9 The 3:10 to Little Rock, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 1, Ch 10 The Western Boys - PART 2, 4/?
Translate this blog into different languages…